Posts Tagged ‘pyqso’
Welcome, everyone, to another very late episode of Linux in the Ham Shack. This time around, our topics include the ARRL, the ARRL, the ARRL, patent trolls, tax evasion, Solus, PyQSO, operational best practices, the N1MM logger, peat, peat and peat. We hope you enjoy this and all of our episodes and we look forward to your feedback.
73 de The LHS Crew
It's our post-Hamvention episode and it's packed with great information. We start off with a look at hams in the news, special event stations for all Canadian operators, the legalities and procedures for proper third-party operation. Then we move into a comparison of Linux live update procedures and the latest news about Raspberry Pi Zero boards. Then we take a tour of the JT9 and JT65 digital modes using WSJT-X. And there's so much more. Thanks for listening!
73 de The LHS Crew
It's another lonely episode without Pete. We're still not sure if he was eaten by a bear or not, but we hope he's well wherever he might be. In the meantime, we put together what we hope is an enjoyable and informative episode with information on Yaesu System Fusion, bluetooth configuration in Linux, the LXLE distribution, PyQSO and more.
73 de The LHS Guys
Episode #117 Audio (Listen now!):
- demorse / xdemorse
- Point Linux Review
- Voice mail from Rich, KD0RG
- Comment on the Web site from Yan, XV4Y
- Comment on the Web site from Johnny
- E-mail from Michael Aiello N2HTT
- Donations and Subscriptions
- Daryl O. (Yearly)
- Jonathan S. (Yearly)
- Walter J. (Yearly)
- Doug J. (Yearly)
- Brian S. (Yearly)
- Paul G. (Yearly)
- Special shout-out to the above subscribers because they got lost in the shuffle someplace. Member benefits have been added as of today.
- Jeremy H. (Monthly)
- Steve C. (Monthly)
- Nigel B. (CafePress)
- Rodney B. (CafePress)
- Patricia M. (CafePress)
- John J. (CafePress)
- Nyland P. (CafePress)
- Mark J. (CafePress)
- John R. (CafePress)
- Linda B. (CafePress)
- Elizabeth P. (CafePress)
- Ron E. (CafePress, also a subscriber!)
- James L. (CafePress)
- Greg A. (CafePress)
- Don H. (PrintFection)
- Scott H. (PrintFection)
- Steven P. (PrintFection)
- Gary U. (PrintFection)
- Thank you to all who subscribed, donated or bought merch!
- New subscribers to the website
- Mike N2HTT
- Social Media Roundup
- Danny M.
- Elbennit T.
- Daniel F.
- Bob W.
- Rob H.
- What is Zazzle?
- Please check out our website: http://lhspodcast.info.
- Become an ambassador! Visit the Web site for upcoming events and information how you can represent Linux in the Ham Shack at a nearby Linux con or hamfest.
- You can e-mail us at [email protected] or leave a voice mail at 1-909-LHS-SHOW (547-7469).
- All hate mail is routed to Harrison at [email protected]
- Please subscribe to the mailing list. A link is on the Web site.
- Go to CafePress and Printfection and buy some of our show merchandise. Each purchase helps out the show. You can also help the show by clicking on the sponsored ads in the right-hand column of the homepage.
- Listen live every every other Tuesday at 8:00pm Central time, or Wednesday at 0200z. Our recording schedule and countdown timer to the next episode is on the Web site.
- Thank you to all of our listeners, live and quasi-live.
- “Kannunkaataja” by White Owl from the album Pepper
- To vote for this track at cchits.net go to: http://cchits.net/vote/1419/1697
Hello, podcast listeners! It's getting cold outside. Now would be a good time to curl up in your favorite chair with your media player, a warm fire and an episode of Linux in the Ham Shack. As it happens, we have a new one for you right now. Your hosts discuss some newly updated ham radio software for Linux, including a lightweight logging application, CW decoder and VHF propagation modeler. Then they give you an in-depth peek at the distribution known as Point Linux. All of that is followed by feedback and a few announcements that you really should stay tuned for. Please enjoy, and thanks for being a valued member of the Linux in the Ham Shack community.
73 de The LHS Guys