It is the policy of AmateurRadio.com to aggressively investigate claims of copyright infringement and to remove infringing material in a timely manner.
We feature both original content and posts from contributors who have provided us permission, in writing, to have all or part of their content included on our site and in our daily Amateur Radio Newsletter.
If you believe that one of our users has posted material that infringes on your intellectual property, please notify us:
DMCA Contact E-Mail
editor (at) amateurradio.com
Please include the following in your complaint:
- The name and address of the complaining party [512(c)(3)(A)(i)]
- Identification of the infringing materials and their Internet location (URL) [512(c)(3)(A)(ii-iii)].
- Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted works [512(c)(3)(A)(iv)].
- A statement by the copyright holder of a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for the use complained of [512(c)(3)(A)(v)].
- A statement of the accuracy of the notice and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on the behalf of the copyright holder [512(c)(3)(A)(vi)].