Posts Tagged ‘Building’
1. A clicking noise from a hard disk doesn’t mean anything good.
2. This stack of part finished or finished bu not boxed up projects needs to be dealt with over the Christmas break if not beforehand or the XYL will go bananas.
3. Must not buy any more bits and pieces off Hans Summers, G0UPL (http://www.hanssummers.com/index.php) until I’ve completed all of number 2. Oh apart from the gps and replacement pa’s for my QRSS transmitter.
4. The UKAC contest series is short, enjoyable and keeping me close to a mic but isn’t helping with getting on HF.
5. No matter how much I think they’ve started, there are no builders in the back garden working on the extension. This is all very well as its not costing me anything but it means there is no tower up.