Posts Tagged ‘badger’
Episode #117 Audio (Listen now!):
- demorse / xdemorse
- Point Linux Review
- Voice mail from Rich, KD0RG
- Comment on the Web site from Yan, XV4Y
- Comment on the Web site from Johnny
- E-mail from Michael Aiello N2HTT
- Donations and Subscriptions
- Daryl O. (Yearly)
- Jonathan S. (Yearly)
- Walter J. (Yearly)
- Doug J. (Yearly)
- Brian S. (Yearly)
- Paul G. (Yearly)
- Special shout-out to the above subscribers because they got lost in the shuffle someplace. Member benefits have been added as of today.
- Jeremy H. (Monthly)
- Steve C. (Monthly)
- Nigel B. (CafePress)
- Rodney B. (CafePress)
- Patricia M. (CafePress)
- John J. (CafePress)
- Nyland P. (CafePress)
- Mark J. (CafePress)
- John R. (CafePress)
- Linda B. (CafePress)
- Elizabeth P. (CafePress)
- Ron E. (CafePress, also a subscriber!)
- James L. (CafePress)
- Greg A. (CafePress)
- Don H. (PrintFection)
- Scott H. (PrintFection)
- Steven P. (PrintFection)
- Gary U. (PrintFection)
- Thank you to all who subscribed, donated or bought merch!
- New subscribers to the website
- Mike N2HTT
- Social Media Roundup
- Danny M.
- Elbennit T.
- Daniel F.
- Bob W.
- Rob H.
- What is Zazzle?
- Please check out our website: http://lhspodcast.info.
- Become an ambassador! Visit the Web site for upcoming events and information how you can represent Linux in the Ham Shack at a nearby Linux con or hamfest.
- You can e-mail us at [email protected] or leave a voice mail at 1-909-LHS-SHOW (547-7469).
- All hate mail is routed to Harrison at [email protected].
- Please subscribe to the mailing list. A link is on the Web site.
- Go to CafePress and Printfection and buy some of our show merchandise. Each purchase helps out the show. You can also help the show by clicking on the sponsored ads in the right-hand column of the homepage.
- Listen live every every other Tuesday at 8:00pm Central time, or Wednesday at 0200z. Our recording schedule and countdown timer to the next episode is on the Web site.
- Thank you to all of our listeners, live and quasi-live.
- “Kannunkaataja” by White Owl from the album Pepper
- To vote for this track at cchits.net go to: http://cchits.net/vote/1419/1697
Hello, podcast listeners! It's getting cold outside. Now would be a good time to curl up in your favorite chair with your media player, a warm fire and an episode of Linux in the Ham Shack. As it happens, we have a new one for you right now. Your hosts discuss some newly updated ham radio software for Linux, including a lightweight logging application, CW decoder and VHF propagation modeler. Then they give you an in-depth peek at the distribution known as Point Linux. All of that is followed by feedback and a few announcements that you really should stay tuned for. Please enjoy, and thanks for being a valued member of the Linux in the Ham Shack community.
73 de The LHS Guys
Yes, we’re running behind AGAIN. It’s the story of Linux in the Ham Shack lately. Because of that, this episode turned into an expose on our backlog of feedback. As it turns out, feedback is a good thing. We were able to address several questions and comments from listeners to the show. Hopefully the information we give out as answers to questions will also answer the questions and fulfill the needs of other listeners who are hoping someone will ask their questions for them. We’d like to encourage everyone to send in feedback and we will address it as soon as we’re able. You can send an e-mail to the show, call our hotline at +1-888-455-0305 or +1-417-200-4811, or leave us a comment on the Web site. We encourage all our listeners to tell us what you like, tell us what you don’t like, tell KA9WKA he’s awesome, ask a question, or just tell us whatever’s on your mind. Also, if you happen to have a few extra dollars kicking around, send us a donation to help with our expenses. Keep Linux in the Ham Shack moving into the future and we’ll give you proper recognition! And if you buy some of our cool swag, you’ll also be helping out the show. Thanks so much for being a part of our world. We love you. It’s a big ol’ love fest.
73 de The LHS Guys