If you had to clean out all but three amateur radio and electronics related books from your bookshelf, which three would you keep?
What makes each of these three so useful to you?
Can’t think of three? At least tell us about one or two favorites.
With well over 4,500 daily readers worldwide (thank you!), I’m always so impressed by the answers we get here.
Here are the top 10 answers so far…
- ARRL Handbook (7 votes)
- ARRL Antenna Book (5 votes)
- ARRL Operating Manual (2 votes)
- Simple Wire Antennas (2 votes)
- Experimental Methods in RF Design (1 vote)
- Rothammels Antennenbuch (1 vote)
- Grob Basic Electronics (1 vote)
- TTL Cookbook (1 vote)
- ON4UN’s Low-Band DXing (1 vote)
- Vertical Antenna Classics (1 vote)