Posts Tagged ‘wil wheaton’
Episode #116 Audio (Listen now!):
- Week-end Brushes with fame
- Search for Vanity Call Signs
- What’s New in Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty Tahr)
- Ubuntu 13.10 for Smart Phones (Ubuntu Touch)
- Pete Looks for a phone
- The Savannah Project
- List of small/medium/large ham radio projects
- Fascinating tour of the space station
- Small Wonder Labs to go QRT
- Social Media Roundup
- Felix R.
- Peter N.
- @TheZerocool (Denis S.)
- Mailing List
- Adrian (2E0SDR)
- Rusty (NM1K)
- Robert (AD0BM)
- Bill A. (Monthly)
- Bill H. (Monthly)
- David L. (Yearly)
- Gary U. (Monthly)
- Jeremy H. (Monthly)
- Scott P. (Monthly)
- Robert H. (Yearly)
- Thank you to our monthly and yearly subscribers.
- Thank you to all of our listeners, live and quasi-live.
- Please check out our website: http://lhspodcast.info.
- You can reach us at [email protected]. You can leave us voice mail at 1-909-LHS-SHOW (547-7469).
- All hatemail can go to [email protected]
- Please subscribe to the mailing list. A link is on the Web site.
- Go to CafePress and Printfection and buy some of our show merchandise. Each purchase helps out the show.
- Listen live every every other Tuesday at 8:00pm Central that would be Wednesday at 02:00z. Our recording schedule is on the Web site.
- ”The Soundtrack of Our Summer” by The League from the album The Soundtrack of Your Summer, courtesy of Jamendo.
- ”Whore of Babylon” by Sons of Sin from the album Rebelations, courtesy of Jamendo.
This week in the heart-pounding, blood-stopping episode of Linux in the Ham Shack, our intrepid hosts discuss a variety of topics from call sign look-up databases to Ubuntu, freeware collaboration suites to mobile computing, and QRP kits to hosted developer platforms. As if that were not enough, there’s music, banter, a cameo by Wil Wheaton and a rocking good time. What more could you possible want?
73 de The LHS Guys