Posts Tagged ‘point linux’
Episode #117 Audio (Listen now!):
- demorse / xdemorse
- Point Linux Review
- Voice mail from Rich, KD0RG
- Comment on the Web site from Yan, XV4Y
- Comment on the Web site from Johnny
- E-mail from Michael Aiello N2HTT
- Donations and Subscriptions
- Daryl O. (Yearly)
- Jonathan S. (Yearly)
- Walter J. (Yearly)
- Doug J. (Yearly)
- Brian S. (Yearly)
- Paul G. (Yearly)
- Special shout-out to the above subscribers because they got lost in the shuffle someplace. Member benefits have been added as of today.
- Jeremy H. (Monthly)
- Steve C. (Monthly)
- Nigel B. (CafePress)
- Rodney B. (CafePress)
- Patricia M. (CafePress)
- John J. (CafePress)
- Nyland P. (CafePress)
- Mark J. (CafePress)
- John R. (CafePress)
- Linda B. (CafePress)
- Elizabeth P. (CafePress)
- Ron E. (CafePress, also a subscriber!)
- James L. (CafePress)
- Greg A. (CafePress)
- Don H. (PrintFection)
- Scott H. (PrintFection)
- Steven P. (PrintFection)
- Gary U. (PrintFection)
- Thank you to all who subscribed, donated or bought merch!
- New subscribers to the website
- Mike N2HTT
- Social Media Roundup
- Danny M.
- Elbennit T.
- Daniel F.
- Bob W.
- Rob H.
- What is Zazzle?
- Please check out our website: http://lhspodcast.info.
- Become an ambassador! Visit the Web site for upcoming events and information how you can represent Linux in the Ham Shack at a nearby Linux con or hamfest.
- You can e-mail us at [email protected] or leave a voice mail at 1-909-LHS-SHOW (547-7469).
- All hate mail is routed to Harrison at [email protected]
- Please subscribe to the mailing list. A link is on the Web site.
- Go to CafePress and Printfection and buy some of our show merchandise. Each purchase helps out the show. You can also help the show by clicking on the sponsored ads in the right-hand column of the homepage.
- Listen live every every other Tuesday at 8:00pm Central time, or Wednesday at 0200z. Our recording schedule and countdown timer to the next episode is on the Web site.
- Thank you to all of our listeners, live and quasi-live.
- “Kannunkaataja” by White Owl from the album Pepper
- To vote for this track at cchits.net go to: http://cchits.net/vote/1419/1697
Episode #115 Audio (Listen now!):
- News is short this episode due to Pete forgetting papers at work.
- SteamOS: The Linux for games update
- partnership with NVIDIA
- Social Media Roundup
- No social media updates due to interview
- Subscribers and Donations
- Adrian L. has been successfully subscribed to lhspodcast
- Harrison renewed (yearly membership)
- Thank you to our monthly and yearly subscribers and Thank you to all of our listeners, live and quasi-live.
- Please check out our website: http://lhspodcast.info – where you can also subscribe to our mailing list.
- If you have any questions or comments, please e-mail us at [email protected] We will respond as quickly as possible.
- You can leave us voice mail at 1-909-LHS-SHOW (that’s 1-909-547-7469).
- Go to CafePress and Printfection and buy some of our show merchandise. Each purchase helps out the show.
- Listen live every every other Tuesday at 8:00pm Central. Our recording schedule is on the Web site.
No music this episode.
Hello, podcast listeners! It's getting cold outside. Now would be a good time to curl up in your favorite chair with your media player, a warm fire and an episode of Linux in the Ham Shack. As it happens, we have a new one for you right now. Your hosts discuss some newly updated ham radio software for Linux, including a lightweight logging application, CW decoder and VHF propagation modeler. Then they give you an in-depth peek at the distribution known as Point Linux. All of that is followed by feedback and a few announcements that you really should stay tuned for. Please enjoy, and thanks for being a valued member of the Linux in the Ham Shack community.
73 de The LHS Guys
Welcome, everyone, to a special installment of Linux in the Ham Shack. In this episode, we catch up with two fellow podcasters and friends: Rich, KD0RG, and Brady, AC0XR of the Low SWR podcast. During the course of our interview, the guys talk about Field Day, contesting, logging software, Point Linux, HamOS, their recent home activities and much, much more. This episode was a lot of fun, and we think you’ll enjoy the informative and interesting discussion as well. Thanks for tuning in, and thanks for being a listener of the show.
73 de The LHS Guys