Posts Tagged ‘on4aa’
Show Notes #113
Episode #113 Audio (Listen now!):
- New look for the web site
- Linux Professional Institute puts Linux in the classrooms
- Linux turned 22 y.o. this past August 25th.
- Radio Talk 2013 – Ham Radio event reinvents itself
- http://radiotalk2012.wordpress.com/ (yes the 2012 in the url is supposed to be there)
- UK funeral interrupted by RF
- twHamQTH 1.3 release
- Next LHS Live our special guests will be Richard & Brady from the LowSWR podcast
- Social Media Roundup
- Steve B – @RigolHam
- Allen G – @VA4AJG
- Daniel F.
- Subscribers and Donations
- Daryl O. – Yearly
- Michael S
- E-mail from Serge S. (ON4AA)
- Thank you to our monthly and yearly subscribers.
- Thank you to all of our listeners, live and quasi-live.
- You can reach us at [email protected] You can leave us voice mail at 1-909-LHS-SHOW (547-7469).
- Please subscribe to the mailing list.
- Go to CafePress and Printfection and buy some of our show merchandise. Each purchase helps out the show.
- Listen live every every other Tuesday at 8:00pm Central. Our recording schedule is on the Web site.
- “Save You” by Circus Underground from the EP Circus Underground, courtesy of Jamendo.
- “Engulfed” by Sonorant from the EP Engulfed, courtesy of Jamendo.
LHS Episode #113: Eye to the QScope
Yes, that's right: It's another brand-new episode of Linux in the Ham Shack! We know it's been a while since your RSS feed has been filled with the joy of our show, but we're back and aiming to stay on track (now that Richard is safely tucked into his cardboard box again). In this action-packed installment, your hosts discuss promoting Linux in the classroom, a wedding interrupted by a radio transmission from above, WA0EIR's updated suite of Open Source ham radio tools, and a novel analytics tool for hams called QScope. See you all down the dial very soon!
73 de The LHS Guys