Posts Tagged ‘arrl international dx cw’
- J88DR (G3TBK) | 3423 Qs | 261 Mults | 34hrs13mins | 2,677,860 Points [Chiltern DX Club].
- LU5FF | 2115 Qs | 233 Mults | 29hrs | 1,477,686 Points [LU Contest Group].
- P40LE (K2LE) | 1267 Qs | 224 Mults | 15hrs | 851,428 Points [OBONY].
n = 21 scores submitted in this category.
- C6AWL | 4199 Qs | 309 Mults | 48hrs | 3,892,473 Points.
- 5W0OU | 2339 Qs | 250 Mults | 48hrs | 1,754,250 Points [WVDXC].
n = 2 scores submitted in this category.
A thank you to each international low power operator who populated North American logs this weekend. This was a stoked event especially when 100-watt stations were logged inside shackadelic. How about 10 meters? One can accomplish the RadioSport impossible within this spectrum space.
Congratulations Dave Cree, G3TBK who operated J88DR to a 3830 Top Score and for providing a new DXCC counter as well.
73 from the shackadelic on the beach.
- N4YDU | 1942 Qs | 330 Mults | 41hrs | 1,922,580 Points [PVRC].
- N9CK | 1768 Qs | 335 Mults | 34hrs | 1,772,820 [SMC].
- VE9DX | 1580 Qs | 317 Mults | 1,502,580 Points.
n = 97 scores submitted in this category.
US | VE Multi-Single.
- N7DS (@NE7D) | 466 Qs | 164 Mults | 25hrs38mins | 228,780 Points [WVDXC].
n = 1 scored submitted in this category.
Cycle 24 provided an activity stimulus package this weekend surprising some and pleasing many. It’s not the peak for sure however the long sunspot recession is finally over. Event numbers suggest phenomenal effort and stellar returns within all categories.
Nathan Moreschi, N4YDU leads the low power pack before log adjudication and he is one to watch as an emergent RadioSport athlete. His station configuration is definitely low power Box potential. Congratulations Nathan on a job well done while leading the Potomac Valley Radio Club, to yet, another banner week.
Low power multi-single remains as a category waiting for a few innovators. I would venture to say it is under capitalized with lots of great opportunity for the future of RadioSport.
Believe in your signal!