Episode #109 Audio (Listen now!):
After a callsign mixup resulting in Russ calling Pete VE2XPW, the show is off to a flying start.
- Google Launches Stratospheric Internet Balloons
- The Linux in the Ham Shack Badger hits the Big Time!
- Field Day
Announcements & Feedback:
- Contest Extended to Episode #110
- To give time for more entries, the contest will be extended. You can become a subscriber or leave a voice mail at 1-909-LHS-SHOW (547-7469). For voice mail entries, remember to complete the thought, “I deserve a Beaglebone Black because,” and make sure to leave contact info. The winner will be announced on Episode #110. Entries must be received by midnight on the day of recording, July 2, 2013.
- E-mail from Gary, KN4AQ, of HamRadioNow.tv
Social Media Roundup:
- Terje H (Added)
- Pierre M (Added)
- Peter W (Added)
- Raymund W (Added)
- Rene, PD5RS (Posted)
- To find Russ on any personal Status.net instance (pump.io, identi.ca, etc) use the email [email protected]
Subscribers and Donations:
- Doug (Yearly Subscription)
- Jonas R (Yearly Subscription)
- “Let This Monkey Go” by Heifervescent from the album Little Egg, courtesy of Jamendo.
- “Open Your Eyes” by Leslie Hunt from the album Your Hair Is on Fire, courtesy of Jamendo.