In this episode, Martin M1MRB / W9ICQ is joined by Chris Howard M0TCH / N4CTH and welcome to a debut news appearance for Edmund Spicer M0MMG to discuss the latest Amateur / Ham Radio news. Colin M6BOY rounds up the news in brief, and this episodes feature is Final interviews from Friedrichshafen.
- BBC Nano Computer's Final Design Confirmed
- European Common Allocation Table
- HamShield for Arduino (VHF/UHF transceiver)
- Friedrichshafen informal C5 meeting
- Radio Amateur’s Antenna Mast Planning Victory
- 1900-2000 kHz to become Primary Ham Band
- WIA Drafting 2-metre and 70-centimetre Band Plans