Here are the changes at RadioKitGuide.com so far:
- -Coming Soon- TJ4A MK II 4 Band SSB Transceiver. No other info yet
- –New- TJ2B MK II SSB Handheld Transceiver. YouKits combined the A and B models into one with a good choice of bands. So far only available assembled.
- –New- EK1A and EK1B 3 band QRP CW kits. Power output 4-5 Watts. Built in Keyer. SMD parts all finished. Assemble in about 2 hours. A model: 40, 30, and 20 Meters. B model: 20, 17 and 15 Meters. $179 + S&H
- The 1254 Superhet SW receiver has been discontinued.
- Juha tells me that they are in the process of transferring logistics to a new company. They hope to have kits available again by the end of the year
-Small Wonder Labs
- As many of you have heard, Dave Benson has retired from kit production. The famous RockMite transceiver is supposed to be moving to QRPme.com. You can also check out the Super RockMite from AliExpress further down this listing.
- Bob from Wilderness Radio informed me that the SST and Sierra have been officially discontinued due to a parts availability issue.
-Dan’s Small Parts and Kits
- Dan doesn’t seem to have any kits listed on the website anymore, but is selling some of them on eBay. See the listing at radiokitguide.com for more info
- As stated above, QRP.me is rumored to be the new source for RockMite kits. Stay tuned.
- -NEW- The Lydford SSB Phone Transceiver.
- -NEW- The FiveFET Simple Regen TRF Receiver.
-Kanga Products UK
- -NEW- Open QRP Transceiver. Similar to the Ten-Tec 506 Rebel. Based on the OPen QRP design from Steve K1EL.
-Kits By EA3GCY
- -NEW- EGV-40 CW QRP 40M Transceiver. 40M CW Band.
-BLEKOK QRP by YD1JJJ
- -NEW- Micro 40S QRP 30 Watt SSB Kit.
-The Ham QRP DIY Kit Shack on AliExpress.
- -NEW-Pixie Kit (Improved).
- -NEW-Frog QRP Kit.
- -NEW-Super RockMite Kit.
See RadioKitGuide.com for all details on these, and many more!
Please leave any additions you may have in the comments.