Last weekends contest disaster
I did participate in the EPC Ukraine PSK63 contest on 80/40m and the 10m RTTY contest last weekend for a while. Goal was to score some points for the “afdelingscompetitie” (local divisional contest counting). I did make 105 QSOs in total. 78 in the EPC contest and 27 in the RTTY contest. Not much, but not bad since I didn’t spend hours on the radio. Unfortenately N1MM did not support the EPC contest, I could not fill in the exchange UR12 for example, and I had to switch over to DM780 to continue. After all I cannot merge both ADIF files to a good one for conversion to cabrillio and I do have some errors counting as well. I actually made a total mess of it, so I’m sorry I will not send in my log. These russian contests are supported well by mixW, but that is not a free program and I don’t like to work with it. It doesn’t have the “feel” I like from a digital modes program. It could be personal.
I compete using DM780 then export the adif file and import it back to n1mm to create the Cabrillo file. If necessary, I use Wordpad, etc. to edit any further. Works if you have a relatively moderate number of QSOs.