ICQ Podcast Episode 403 – KISS Technology
In this episode, we join Martin Butler M1MRB, Dan Romanchik KB6NU, Caryn Eve Murray KD2GUT, Edmund Spicer M0MNG and Ed Durrant DD5LP to discuss the latest Amateur / Ham Radio news. Colin Butler (M6BOY) rounds up the news in brief and in the episode's feature is KISS Technology.
We would like to thank our monthly and annual subscription donors for keeping the podcast advert free. To donate, please visit - http://www.icqpodcast.com/donate
- Congresswoman Lesko Reintroduces Bill to Replace Symbol Rate Limit with Bandwidth Limit
- Get Ready for Another ARRL Dues Increase
- Indian Amateurs Reunite Family after nearly 10 years
- ARRL Offers Assistance to Hams for RF Compliance
- RSGB supports International Women in Engineering Day
- Celebrating the Power of QRP
- ICQ Podcast Digital Group Granted GB23C
- RSGB team announced for YOTA Hungary
- ID-50E Dual-Band D-STAR Digital Handheld Radio
Does anybody know what KISS technology means? This post doesn’t say, and neither does the ICQ blog.
Would be nice if the Kiss Technology was listed, versus the standard KISS= keep it simple stupid.