Ham Radio Extra License Class
Palmer Lake, Colorado
Sat Oct 21 through Sat Nov 4, 2023
- Two all-day in-person sessions Oct 21 and Nov 4 (8 AM to 5 PM)
Palmer Lake Town Hall, 42 Valley Crescent Street, Palmer Lake, CO, 80133
- Additional 8 hours of Zoom & video sessions (scheduling TBD)
- Students are expected to attend all scheduled sessions.
The Extra License is the top amateur license, providing full access to the FCC Amateur Radio Service band allocations.
- Upgrade from General to Extra Class radio privileges
- Pass your FCC Extra Class amateur license exam
- Live equipment demonstrations and activities
- Expand your HF ops on 15-, 20-, 40-, & 80-meter bands
- Gain a deeper understanding of radio electronics and theory
- Take the next step with antennas, amplifiers, digital modes
Registration fee: $40
In addition, students must have the required study guide:
Ham Radio School Extra License Course
First Edition, effective 2020 – 2024, $29.95
A current FCC General License is required for registration.
For more information and to register, go here:
Questions, email: [email protected]
Sponsored by the
Tri-Lakes Monument Radio Association