|All done... an event worth celebrating|
In my last post after installing the general coverage receiver in my K3 and all was
|Before the change|
|After the change|
put back together I realized I had not put the filters in descending order. For some reason I started with the 2.7khz and then the 6.0khz. So it was now time to disassemble the K3 AGAIN to switch the order of 2 filters. While the rig was apart I also wanted to open up the sub-receiver....what the heck eh. It has it's own set of filters which had to match the main receiver's order of filters.
|The sub-receiver apart filters switched|
|sub-receiver back together now to change labeling|
All of the sub-receivers filters had to be moved down one slot. The "event" went a bit more smoothly this time it was like I had just taken it apart.....wait....I just did!! All is back together now and working great.