Firstly download the latest version of HRD. At time of writing its version is 22.214.171.124 and is in public Beta.
Back up your files as described on the site, and install this new version.
Once downloaded and installed everything seems pretty familiar. Your logbook, layouts and program settings. will all be the same as they were before. But now you have a few options.
1. Click on Configure and in the drop down you will see ClubLog.
2. Add your registered email address and password to the fields, and you are Done !!
You can also bulk upload QSOs that you have not syncronised. You can do this by :
1. Select the QSOs that need to be uploaded to ClubLog.
2. Right mouse click and select File.
3. Select Clublog and select Upload.
4. The results will be loaded into a log file that you can view, by clicking "View" and "Logfile" from the top line menu.
Again this is pretty simple stuff, but its been a long time coming and I for one am glad its finally enabled. !