Announcing: Oct 2015 WØTLM Technician License Class
Ham Radio Two-Day License Class
Sat Oct 3 and Sat Oct 10 (8 AM to 5 PM) 2015
Location: Black Forest Fire Station 1, Black Forest, CO
The Technician license is your gateway to the world-wide excitement of Amateur Radio …
- Earn your ham radio Technician class radio privileges
- Pass your FCC amateur radio license exam right in class on the second day
- Multiple-choice exam, No Morse Code Required
- Live equipment demonstrations
- Learn to operate on the ham bands, 10 Meters and higher
- Learn to use the many VHF/UHF FM repeaters in Colorado
- Find out how to participate in emergency communications
There is a non-refundable $25 registration fee for the class.
In addition, students must have the required study guide and read it before attending the two-day class: HamRadioSchool.com Technician License Course $20.95
(make sure you get the most recent edition of this book, updated for the new FCC exam questions)
Advance registration is required (no later than one week before the first session, earlier is better! This class usually fills up weeks in advance.)
To register for the class, contact: Bob Witte KØNR
Email: [email protected] or Phone: 719 659-3727
Sponsored by the Tri-Lakes Monument Radio Association
For more information on amateur (ham) radio visit www.arrl.org
The post Announcing: Oct 2015 WØTLM Technician License Class appeared first on The KØNR Radio Site.
A two day class teaching test questions cannot teach retainable theory or regulations.
How can people attending retain or understand what is being taught.
Just my input. 🙂