- N4OGW | 64 Qs | 45 Mults | 2,880 Points [ACG].
- W9RE | 58 Qs | 40 Mults | 2,320 Points [SMC].
- N8EA | 55 Qs | 39 Mults | 2,145 Points [Thumb Area Contester].
n = 24 scores submitted in this division.
West of Mississippi.
- N3BB | 55 Qs | 40 Mults | 2,200 Points [CTDXCC].
- W0BH | 51 Qs | 38 Mults | 1,938 Points.
- WD0T (@KD0S) | 48 Qs | 39 Mults | 1,872 Points.
n = 14 scores submitted in this division.
NCCC Member (CA/NV).
- N6RO | 52 Qs | 32 Mults | 1,664 Points.
- N6ZFO | 47 Qs | 30 Mults | 1,410 Points.
- K6VVA | 45 Qs | 28 Mults | 1,260 Points.
n = 5 scores submitted in this division.
A shout out from the shackadelic on the beach to Tor, N4OGW and his great effort while leading the Alabama Contest Group to its banner position until next winter! The fastest 30-minutes in RadioSport experimented with its winter version of NS Sprint and scored a resounding success.
Now, if my work schedule permits, I want to join the fun this summer at least on one band before bedtime.