Posts Tagged ‘screenshot credit pvrc dot org’
3830 Claimed Scores | 2010 ARRL International DX CW | North America Low Power
US | VE Single Operator All Band.
- N4YDU | 1942 Qs | 330 Mults | 41hrs | 1,922,580 Points [PVRC].
- N9CK | 1768 Qs | 335 Mults | 34hrs | 1,772,820 [SMC].
- VE9DX | 1580 Qs | 317 Mults | 1,502,580 Points.
n = 97 scores submitted in this category.
US | VE Multi-Single.
- N7DS (@NE7D) | 466 Qs | 164 Mults | 25hrs38mins | 228,780 Points [WVDXC].
n = 1 scored submitted in this category.
Cycle 24 provided an activity stimulus package this weekend surprising some and pleasing many. It’s not the peak for sure however the long sunspot recession is finally over. Event numbers suggest phenomenal effort and stellar returns within all categories.
Nathan Moreschi, N4YDU leads the low power pack before log adjudication and he is one to watch as an emergent RadioSport athlete. His station configuration is definitely low power Box potential. Congratulations Nathan on a job well done while leading the Potomac Valley Radio Club, to yet, another banner week.
Low power multi-single remains as a category waiting for a few innovators. I would venture to say it is under capitalized with lots of great opportunity for the future of RadioSport.
Believe in your signal!
3830 Claimed Scores | 2010 CQ World Wide RTTY WPX | USA Low Power
- WE4M (N2QT) | 1690 Qs | 4988 Pts | 683 Prfxs | 30hrs | 3,406,804 Points [PVRC].
- K9NR | 1317 Qs | 4028 Pts | 602 Prfxs | 30hrs | 2,424,856 Points [SMC].
- N9CK | 1139 Qs | 2957 Pts | 565 Prfxs | 23hrs | 1,670,705 Points [SMC].
n = 55 scores submitted in this division.
Maximum effort rewards maximum score equals 3830 Top Three position prior to log adjudication. Two of three operated single operator 2 radio (SO2R) for this event.
One radio called CQ while the other chased multipliers. I recommend downloading an SO2R mp3 at K5ZD while he operated the 2008 North American Sprint CW. The exercise is worth its value in learning about this distinctive RadioSport style.
73 from the shackadelic on the beach.