Posts Tagged ‘screenshot credit cdxc dot org dot uk’
- J88DR (G3TBK) | 3423 Qs | 261 Mults | 34hrs13mins | 2,677,860 Points [Chiltern DX Club].
- LU5FF | 2115 Qs | 233 Mults | 29hrs | 1,477,686 Points [LU Contest Group].
- P40LE (K2LE) | 1267 Qs | 224 Mults | 15hrs | 851,428 Points [OBONY].
n = 21 scores submitted in this category.
- C6AWL | 4199 Qs | 309 Mults | 48hrs | 3,892,473 Points.
- 5W0OU | 2339 Qs | 250 Mults | 48hrs | 1,754,250 Points [WVDXC].
n = 2 scores submitted in this category.
A thank you to each international low power operator who populated North American logs this weekend. This was a stoked event especially when 100-watt stations were logged inside shackadelic. How about 10 meters? One can accomplish the RadioSport impossible within this spectrum space.
Congratulations Dave Cree, G3TBK who operated J88DR to a 3830 Top Score and for providing a new DXCC counter as well.
73 from the shackadelic on the beach.